Saturday, May 3, 2014

LOAD on the ROAD-Day 3

Today we are travelling. Driving from Amsterdam, The Netherlands to Bristol in England. I found it an extra challenge to still do a layout today. So I did some preparations yesterday: Printed off photos, cut some patterned paper and picked out some matching embellishments and alphas.

It was my turn to drive on the first leg: Amsterdam-Dunkerque (France). We then boarded the ferry and that's where I did today's layout! Really love how it turned out. I esspecially like the white lettering around the edges. I always find that by having only a limited amount of stash to choose from I am much quicker but no less creative.

So now we are driving on the M20 and I am going to post this from my mobile. Fingers crossed it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment