Tuesday, February 2, 2016

LOAD216-Day 2: The back-up project

Every LOAD I make sure I have one easy project I can work on when I am pinched for time. It is usually a project that is half done so doing the odd page here and there over the month means I may actually finish that big project and feeling twice as good about having done LOAD.

This year's back-up project is the album for our trip to the US in the autumn of 2013. It was a great 2 week trip I took with my then 4 year old son Thomas. We stayed with one of my best friends and had THE BEST TIME EVER. So we took a gazillion pictures and printed at least 100 that have to go in this album I got at HEMA back in 2013. I had decorated the front before we left:



I am about half way through the trip and tonight I did some fille pages of our weekend in a cabin in Shenandoah National Park. It is so beautiful there. I have blurred out my friends and family for privacy reasons but little MR. T is still in full focus.


I'm off to bed now!



No comments:

Post a Comment