Monday, February 1, 2016

LOAD216 Here we Go!

Woohoo! I am so excited to to another LOAD again. There is only one public LOAD a year now so I have had to wait for quite some time. But there is a runour going round that there might be another pubic LOAD in MAy....fingers crossed! But let's not get ahead of myself, it is only  day 1 on this one:-)

The overall theme this time is Travel:



They have asked scrappers from different countries to help out with sample layouts and there are different themes for each day of the week. Monday is for Color and the scrapper was Dutch so they went with the colors of the Dutch Flag: Red, White and Blue. Perfect to make a layout about my son's first ever race: The Vondelparkloop in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Love the pre-race determination on his face and how pleased he looked crossing the finish. There will be more races I am sure.


I now need to make two more of these as I use them to send off to my parents and my Mother-In-Law. They get a layout from me every month to put on an empty calendar I give them each Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment