Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 22: Sign of the times

Today's prompt was Sign-O-the times. Made me immediately think about Prince of course. Whom was definitely one of my favourite artists when I was a teenager. I ended up doing a layout about my 'agenda's'  though.

The defining possession of my teenage/secondary school years has to be the 'Agenda' or date book. Leaf through any of them and you will be able to pin down whom I liked, disliked and what I was into. And of course who I was in a class with, who my teachers were and my grades. It was great to dig these out again today.



The layout came together pretty quickly with a Misty Cato template and papers and embellishments by Eric Zane (See Jane Play). I can't trace down where the title is from.

Do you still have your secondary school diaries?

No comments:

Post a Comment