Tuesday, May 20, 2014

LOAD20: Going to Church

Getting my layout done early today. I usually listen to Lain's dulcit tones first thing in the morning. SOmetime I'm still in bed. Nice way to wake up. Today's prompt was about your religious activities when you were younger. Well I had some pictures about being in the children's choir in church when I grew up. And one of an outing we had with our Confirmation Study Group. There is quite a bit I want to say about this (all good, don't worry;-) but I will do it somewhere else. It doesn't fit on the page. Too happy about that huge faux-stained glass window:-) 



I used my Silhouette to cut this beautiful design by Petty Young Designs. I first used it as a stencil to colour in with Distress Ink. Then turned it over to use as a border. Love it!
Paula's design: <a href="http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=32005" rel="nofollow">www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=32005</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment