Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Loads of pages: 5, 6 and 7

Well, crafting on the go is one thing but uploading pictures to Flickr and Blogger when you're abroad is quite another when you have your not-so-unlimited unlimited mobile Internet plan with T-mobile....I ran out of my limit on day 3 of my one week package!
Luckily there is my pretty tech savvy husband who has set his mobile up so I can use his wi-fi. Love is a beautiful thing:-)
So here are day 5, 6 and 7 of LOAD. Three more pages in the USA album. I'm still only at the 4th day of our trip! But it was such a great trip and so many good memories that I can't get myself to leave out any pictures. And being away while doing my layout a day challenge it makes.iy easy to do a page a day with the added bonus on making great progress on the album.
I am not checking what the real daily prompts are so I don't get side tracked. And it's working: I am finishing my pages and still have plenty of time to enjoy my holiday with my son and husband.
Could you use a bit of focus in your life? What could you cut out or ignore to be more efficient with your time? What might you achieve in a week? Let me know, I'd love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment